Tips for cleansing
Cleansing is the basic factors of skin care. When you go outside and roam here and there, your skin absorbs dirt, pollution and dust, which causes a tremendous effect to your skin. Also the residual of the makeup produces a nasty and bad effect. Moreover it hustle the aging process.
Here are some valuable tips for you to make a practice, if you are in favor of do it yourself
1) Whenever and whatever you are going to do, it is necessary to wash your hands with quality toilet soap. It will be defensive for your skin and keep off the bacteria from your hands, which may not transfer to your face.
2) As you know the hairstyling products attract dirt and dust from the air, so start from your hair, after that take cleanser and sweep over face, lips and down the neck and ahead, where you want to apply foundation.
3) After applying the cleanser, massage your face with the fingers (not the whole, but with the balls) and leave the cleanser as-it-is, to melt away and absorb the make-up. Now it is compulsory to wipe away the cosmetic, dirt and pollution from your face, so take a tissue paper and make a ball of it and clean your skin. Harsh rubbing and dragging is not necessary.
4) Then wash your face with good quality soap. It will help to wipe the face from the dirt and make your face perfectly clean, because all particulars of dirt have gone away! It is better to prepare your own skin cleansers.
Well you know anything about toning? Toning accelerates the circulation of blood and makes it refreshing. It also enhances the glowing of the face skin. It suits to all sorts of skins, so it may be for everyone. Make it a routine of daily skin care.
*Skin tonic is very much effective for your face, dip cotton wool pad in it and wipe the face from upward to downward. Try to stroke softly.
*Rub each and every portion of the face, but it should be ended at the temple. Give a soft and slight pressure at the temples.
*When you are applying the toner on the forehead, begin it from the centre and move outwardly on both sides, but finish at the temples.
*Apart from the other organs, the chin is also cared. The best way to apply the toner on the chin should be in circular motions.
* Apply the toner on neck; it will add beauty and attractiveness to the face. So, stroke gently and lightly from chin to neck and beyond.
*Surely the most attractive and powerful thing on your face are eyes, so don’t forget to leave it unconcern. Slightly and softly tone around the eyes.
It will be easy and simple for you to make the skin toner at home. Required things are rosewater and witch-hazel. These things are available at the chemical stores; you may buy them easily from there. Remember one thing that use toners according to your skin, it varies according to types.
If you have normal skin then…
Take ¾ cup rosewater and ¼ cup witch-hazel. Mix them and fill them in a glass bottle.
If you have very greasy skin then…
Take equal quantities of rosewater and witch-hazel mix them and fill them in a glass bottle.
If you have dry skin then…
Take ¾ cup rosewater, ¼ cup witch-hazel and ½ teaspoon of honey. Mix them and fill them in a bottle.
Something more about skin toners
*If you want to maintain your skin soft and supple and firm, take some bathing foam with plant extracts such as mint or rosemary. They are ideal for your skin, because they provide nutrients and accelerate the blood circulation.
* For example take balsam which improves your breathing by improving oxygen intake.
* Remember toning foam baths are energy boosters, so at least take this bath twice in a week.
How to care skin in winter
Winter is always troublesome for soft and supple skin ladies, when the wind blows their skin become dry and rough. After that cough and cold come and make you sneezing, as a result their face become red like tomatoes. The coarse hair, shriveled cuticles and rough hands produces nasty phenomenon. It becomes a rough and tough job to maintain the natural beauty and keep moisture.
Skin turns extra sensitive and tries to give in to the pressures of pollution and seasonal imbalances. For keeping skin supple and pretty pink, here are some tips:
* Use cleansing milk to remove dirt and dust especially during winter season. If you are suffering from dry skin, use it frequently.
*If you want to keep your skin fresh and smooth use moisturizer. It also improves your complexion. Keep it in mind that moisturizer is always sticky, so do not apply while going outside the house, in this way you will attract more dust and dirt. The best time to enjoy the magical effects of moisturizer is evening, after taking a warm bath.
*A massage with cold creams and toner will give your skin a fresh and elegant look.
*In cold seasons, the skin tries to burst into pimples, so be careful from enormous make-up. Apply it in a limited way.
*To give skin a glow and light shining, mix a spoon of olive oil in a bucket of little hot water and take bath. This gives a natural shining to the skin. If your skin is dry, massage with a little warm olive oil, fifteen minutes before taking bath.