I am a hugeeeeeeee fan of the herbal products and homemade diy's for the skincare and Aloe Vera is one of my favorite herbs for skin care. I even have an aloe vera plant at my home for quick skincare recipes.
It is a small bottle and comes with a spray. The liquid is clear and almost odorless.
It is not too much high priced and I got it for PKR 90/- from Saeed Ghani's shop in Super Market Islamabad.
Now lets come to the results ... honestly I didnt expect it to do wonders overnight and was just using the first bottle I purchased as a regular regime before my moisturizer. After using it only for about 5 days regularly, I started seeing visible difference in my skin, my pores were never open or big but I felt the difference in my skin and refined pores after using this serum. My skin was more supple, and felt more firm. The complexion was even toned to quite a good extent. I also felt the really fine lines disappearing thus making my skin more young and fresh.
Initially I didnt understand what made my skin so vibrant in just 5 days but then I realized that it was the only new thing in those days that I had started using. All the other stuff that I applied on my skin was the same and nothing had changed. I was really impressed by the product's results and I am surely recommending it to all of you girls out there.
For your reference, I am also writing down the way I used this serum as this might be of some help for you people:
- My first step in the night was to cleanse my skin using a cleanser and cotton. The cleanser I have been using for almost 2-3 years is Garnier Skin Naturals Essentials Grape Water Makeup Remover Milk. Read Review here.
- After cleansing my skin thoroughly with the cleanser, when the cotton ball stops to pick anymore dirt and dust from your face. I applied plain rose water on my face with a cotton ball. Rose water is a natural, less expensive and great toner and I refrain from using any other toners with harsh chemicals in them.
- Now here is where the serum from Saeed Ghani jumps in. I apply it before applying my moisturizer. Just a few sprays either directly on my face or on my hands and then applying on my face did the trick.
- After applying the serum, I waited for a while till it dried and then applied my usual moisturizer. I normally use Clean & Clear Oil free moisturizer but during the winters I use Ponds Moisturizing Cold Cream. I massage the moisturizer softly on my face.
In the morning, my routine was the following:
- I washed my face with the usual face wash and dried it.
- Applied the Saeed Ghani Aloe Vera Serum on face.
- Applied my usual moisturizer the same way I did during the night regime.
Have any of you girls used this serum? Please share your thoughts. I would love to hear from you.
Also, I would also tell you in a future post that how can you make aloe vera serum yourself at your home. Isn't that GREAT.
Have fun all you ladies !!!