1. The reason that multani mitti is so raved about because it removes the dead cells from the skin making space for it to breathe.
2. Multani mitti masks are very effective in making your skin glow as well as improving the texture of the skin. It also makes it radiant by removing acne and blemishes to a great degree.
It is well capable of removing all the impurities from your skin so that your pores are not clogged anymore and thus prepares your face for serum or cream application. In this way the cream gets more absorbed and works more effectively.
4. Multani mitti is well known for its oil absorbing property. It’s for this reason that it is added in the face packs so widely. It cools down aggravated and irritated skin instantly. It works wonders for acne prone skin. It soothes it and also reduces the redness and the flaming irritation. It not only reduces the acne but also reduces the appearance of them again. To reduce blemishes use a pack of multani mitti with tomato juice and turmeric and sandalwood powder. Apply and leave for ten minutes and then rinse it off. It also acts as a wonderful cleanser which brightens the face immediety!! However you should always remember that it’s not a magic potion so it will not reduce the blemishes overnight. So you have to follow the mask for a time and be patient to have the glowing and blemish free skin.
6. Multani mitti also reduces sun tan and helps to reduce pigmentation. It can also heal your scar marks. Add some essential oil with multani mitti for your face pack and it will give soft supple skin in no time.
The use of multani mitti for face is an age old tradition. It contains healthy nutrients and gives natural oils to the skin. Mix it with any other mask and you are set to glow. It helps your skin in many ways like diminishing pore sizes, removing blackheads and whiteheads, fading freckles, soothing sunburns, cleansing skin, improving complexion, reducing acne and blemishes and making your skin glow.
1. Opt for genuine quality multani mitti.
2. Eating it can cause kidney stones or clog intestines.
3. Store Multani Mitti in a cool and dry place and always away from heat, air and sunlight.
4. Store it in a refrigerator or outside in an air tight jar.