Hair styling is an art. Everyone in this world specially women like to have stylish hair. Styling hair like a star is not so easy as you might think. A hairstyle, refers to the styling of hair on the human head. The fashioning of hair can be achieved by taking care of your hair. In many cultures, often for religious reasons, women’s hair is covered while in public, like a Muslim women don’t show their hair in public and cover them with a piece of cloth, and in some, such as Haredi Judaism or European Orthodox communities, women’s hair is shaved or cut very short, and covered with wigs.
Going into the parlor and spending money is time wasting because you can do it at your place, you can make your hair look great, the way you like them. You just have to make your hair stronger from the outside and as well as from the deep inside where your roots are. If you have strong hair and a little bit of knowledge that i am going to give you, you can easily turn your hair the way you want them to be. Here are some tips that you can follow to style your hair.
1. Use a comb to get all of your hair to your head crown then turn the edges towards the back of your head by French twisting them, out the pin in its right place and here you go, a nice looking retro style.
2. To make your hair curly, divide your hair into three sections and then with the help of your finger tips, hold them and apply a little bit of hair curl cream according to the hair type, after that use the curl machine. Oh! then see the mirror and you’ll see the curl in your hairstyle.
3. Push your front hair in one side and take the rest hair in your hands and make a high pony tail then wrap your ponytail leaving one piece behind for the next wrap. Then put some pins on to make it strong.
4. After washing your hair, let the hair dry for some time then push your hair on one side and on the back of your ear.
5. Create a very loose pony tail loop and let your hair drop on one side, then into the side of the bun push two pins.
6. Give your hair a rough texture with your fingers, give them a noisy shape by applying the drier, divide the long tail in three sections and out the pins in.
7. First apply some styling mousse to your hair to make them a little bit wet and then shape them and use the dryer, use your fingers and the hair dryer to give your hair an extra push to the crown.
8. Put the pony on all of your hairs and spray them with a styling mousse then stick the styling band on your hair from hairline.
9. Straighten your hair for this specific style very carefully and don’t forget to iron the bangs.
10. Straighten your hair and put a pin on the front section and spray it with some gel then place the pins on the opposite of your straighten hair.
By acting upon all above hairstyle tips you can give different styles to your hair. For any kind of more help or query please contact me using contact us form. If you like this post or you have something in your mind that you want to share with others then please comment in the comment box at the end of this post or directly contact me using contact us page of Beauty Tips.