Hands are very important part of a body because we almost do everything with our hands, we play, do our work and every other important thing is done by hands. The most used part of our body are hands that’s why it is very important to take care of them by hand therapy. Many people face problems with their hands due to aging effects, diabetes, by using tools and many other reasons. When you start to have these kinds of problems you consult your doctor who advice you with some medicines and a hand therapist. Hand therapy is done without any surgical procedure. It includes electrical simulation, paraffin dips, cold and hot packs, ice massage and contrast bath. Hand therapy is just like body massage and acupuncture but the way of doing that is a little different. There are some pressure points on the body and even on hands by which a hand therapist can relax your hands and make them smooth and healthy. In general the term hand therapy is also used for caring of your hands at home by following your daily routine care. Each body part needs to be nourished well but the parts that are visible outside needs more protection than the ones inside. Hands need to be washed daily. The space Between fingers need to be clean properly. There are many types of methods that can help you clean your hands in winter as well as in other seasons. Here are some simplehand care tips and tricks to make your hands beautiful.
1.Clean your hands at least 4 to 5 times in a day because if you do not clean them lines will start
Appearing in your hands.
2. Use some kind of lotion on your hands especially in winter because in winter your skin dries
And starts peeling off.
3. Do not wash your hands too much because everything of too much is bad.
4. Massage your hands with any moisturizer or cream that you like daily, it prevents your skin from
Lines and dryness.
5. Use olive oil and almond oil to prevent lines and it makes your hands soft.
6. Before going into the sun use any sunblock cream that you prefer because it protects your skin
From dangerous sun rays
7. Massage your hands with almond oil and then wash it with cozy water.in order to repair you dead
Skin mix glycerin, lime juice and rose water and apply it in your hands.
8.take 1 spoon of raw milk, half spoon of honey and 1 spoon of lime juice, mix it and apply it on your
Hands for at least 20 minutes and then wash it with water.
9. Exercise of hands is a very important thing. You should do it on daily bases.
10. Join your both hands and rub then continuously, stick your hand fingers into one another and move
Them in opposite direction.
The reason of writing this article is to inform you about hand care tips and the importance of the body part. I have covered some daily care tips for your hands and some general information about hand therapy by a therapist. I have not discussed in detail that how a therapist will treat a patient because an expert can only guide you about the relevant information. But if you follow these simple and easy tips and tricks you can not only save your hands from different diseases but can also save your precious time and money.
In this article the information that I have provided is totally unique and rare to find and also very effective. This can be observed from reading some of my previous posts at beauty tips. If you like this article or you think there is something missing in this article or you have a question in your mind, feel free to ask anytime by commenting in the comment box below