Sometimes you see lines appeared on your lips. There are many reasons of lines on lips including loss of collagen, repeated movements of mouth, smoking and poor health care practices. Here are some tips to get rid of lip lines:
- Take a clean toothbrush and a small amount of Vaseline and brush on your lips for a few seconds. It is best to remove patches from lips.
- Apply good lip balm on your lips. You can use beeswax or glycerin. Make use of lip creams that are moisturizing and are not made of petroleum products because they dry out lips.
- Apply branded lipsticks and remove lips makeup before sleeping. Make sure that the lipstick you apply is made up of natural ingredients.
- Avoid using matte colors as they dry out lips and result in lines on lips.
- Avoid going in sunlight as lips lack melanin in them and are more likely to be affected with sunlight.
- Don’t smoke and develop good eating habits.
- Avoid biting your lips as it damages protective layer of lips and result it lines on lips.