Eyebrows are the thick area of hairs around the eyes protecting the eyes from the materials falling off the hairs, sweat and other particles. Eyebrows look very beautiful if set properly and can give you a pleasant and charming look. Eyebrows grow very irregularly and need their setting as the hairs on your head do. The pointed shape of eyebrows along the cheeks is because sweat or moisture will drive along the eyes and will not fall on the face or eyes. Eyebrows also help you to express your feelings like anger, laughter and surprise that mean that eyebrows also help you in communication.
Without eyebrows eyes are like head without hair. Eyebrows play a very important role in the beauty of eyes and their looks. Women these days do different styles with their eyebrows and also color them with different shades and cosmetics. Eyebrows give an appealing look to the eye and make them prominent and bulging. People have different shades of eyebrows according to the hair color but in some cases the hair color is different. How to get beautiful eyebrows? is not a big problem now a days and men and women can get perfect, thick, well shaped and stylish eyebrows by acting upon perfect eyebrows tips.
Women are using cosmetics for eyebrows and are treating their beauty issues, spending money and time in parlors for hours and the results are very poor every time they consult a beautician. Beauticians recommend different cosmetics and medicines related to beauty issues which are very expensive and have side effects that can harm your soft skin and cause different diseases. Eyebrows are very sensitive hairs, if not set properly can fall with infections and other beauty issues.
In this article I will try to define some very basic issues and their solutions and some beauty tips for eyebrows that will help you maintain your face beauty and protect your eyebrows from falling early. We all know that perfectly shaped eyebrows can act as a mini facelift. Here are some beauty tips and tricks that will help you in maintaining your eyebrows easily and will protect them from diseases and infections.
1. Perfect eyebrows can uplift your face and can totally bring unexpected charm to your face. The way eyebrows grow are healthy, over plucking eyebrows can stop the growth at that specific area. If you have thin eyebrows you can use eyebrow growth products like Latisse.
2. If necessary pluck away any lose straggly hairs with a pair of tweezers. Always pluck from underneath the brow and pull hairs in the direction they are growing using a swift, sharp movement. Pluck one hair at a time, and remember it is better to pluck too few than too many.
3. Brush eyebrows in shape using a brow brush. Work upward and outward to give the brow more definition and help open up the whole eye area.
4. With an eyebrow liner, use light, feathery strokes to fill in any gaps in your eyebrows. Extend the eyebrow very slightly at the outer corner and accentuate the natural arch of the brow.
5. Brush through again with the brow brush the blend in the eyebrow liner, again working upward and downward.
6. For softer, more natural look, you can use an eye shadow rather than an eyebrow liner. Apply using a small, pointed brush and then brush through. For ordinary Hepburn-style eyebrows, brush brows upward more vigorously and soften with eye shadow.
7. The best time to pluck your eyebrows is after a bath or shower when the hairs will come out much more easily.
8. To keep individual hairs in place, spray a little hairspray on to an old, clean mascara wand and comb gently through the eyebrow.
These eyebrows beauty tips can be used for women, girls, and women above age. I have also covered some very unique information about eyebrow makeup tools and makeup precautions.